I’m a content producer and broadcast innovator who enjoys meddling in operations. I bridge the gaps between traditional linear television and social/digital streaming initiatives while serving as a translator between production, operation and engineering groups.
Sports is the content that I enjoy producing and consuming across all platforms in both my professional and personal life. Balancing the project management triangle of Time vs Money vs Quality is among my favorite daily chores in order to achieve the best possible results.
With my back against the wall, I know it’s most important to have a great team surrounding me to pick me up when I’m down or carry me across the finish line when needed. My team consists of family, friends, colleagues, vendors, partners and acquaintances encountered along my journey which has only just started.
I look forward to continuing to write my own story by finding new ways to engage with consumers. Connect with me if you’re interested in continuing the conversation about sports, streaming, broadcast or emerging technology.
Some of the highlights from my career thus far include:
NBA Optimal Telecast
- First ever 9×16 Vertical Video live stream optimized for viewing in portrait mode on a mobile device
- First ever 5G Smartphone game produced live with footage acquired solely by cell phones
- Testing of unique camera angles for basketball coverage such as Skycam, Spidercam, Jita Jib, Digiboom, Rail Cam
- In-language (Spanish, Portuguese, German, French) streams produced using Kiswe Mobile remote commentary technology
- NBA G League games on Facebook, Twitch and Dailymotion
- WNBA games on Twitter
- NBA and USAB games on Facebook and Twitch